Kegs can be an affordable and environmentally friendly way to share beer with friends and family.
Go ahead and peruse our keg list and find your favorite beer!
KEG SIZES (VOLUMES):
- 1/2 Keg = 15.5 gallons or 120 pints
- 1/4 Keg = 7.75 gallons or 60 pints
- 1/6 Keg = 5.5 gallons or 40 pints
cuanto tiempo tarda en hacer efecto un viagra
thesis papers for sale
cialis stopped working
masters creative writingВ
research paper website
how to creative write
need for environmental protection free essay
google groups buy viagra
levitra east cathlamet
cialis and muscle pain
essay on my favourite festival in sanskrit
how to write an outine
buy viagra europe
my expectation essay
college application essay help
Deposits are made in cash and 100% refundable.
Deposits are as follows:
- $30 each keg
- $50 each tap
If cash is not an option, credit card can be accepted, however surcharges apply:
- $2 each keg
- $3 each tap
Surcharges are non-refundable.
Please note that two people must be present to pick up 1/4 and 1/2 kegs and all vehicle occupants must be 21 or older.
RETURNING YOUR KEG:
- ***** Must have Receipt to get Deposit *****
- Kegs and Taps must be returned within 5 days of
rental to receive full refund ($2/day late fee)
(Kegerator Customers excluded)
- Kegs should be fully emptied prior to return to avoid emptying fee of $ 5.00
(Ask Associate for instructions)
- Equipment must be undamaged at time of return
HOW TO TAP YOUR KEG: